claire's baby

Tuesday 3 March 2009

WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT FIRST?


OK so this is how it is!
This is the blog where I get to post all my fun stuff. A touch of everything.
If I found something great out then I will tell you first via this blog. All the cool happening, Places to visit, All the events, free stuff and more.

Oh and be sure to hear all my top buys when hitting the shops! I hold my hands up, Kind of like to visit them often. Shoes being one of my fave on the list. Not like I don't have hundreds of pairs. But ha I'm a woman and we need a range of shoes for a range of occasions, Right girls ?

So let's get this party started, and put this blog on the map!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! You've done a wonderful job with this blog! I love how you discuss so many things...and no, you can never have too many shoes. I think women all over the world agree with that. :) I haven't worked in 13+ years - and even then I wore combat boots. (What do you expect as a paramedic?) I've never been a "heels" girl. (I'm 5'11" as is.) But...BUT...I bet I still have 70 pairs of shoes. Well, if you didn't look close you may think they are canoes, since I wear such a big size.

    I never wear them, but can I get rid of them? No way. They make me happy just looking at them - even with the dust on them! ;)

    I'm really impressed with the new blog and I'll be checking back. Who are you on Twitter? I'm QueenKatherine. (Big shock!) Follow me and I'll follow you back. :)

    I've got you bookmarked so I can keep up with you. ;)

    Enjoy!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete