claire's baby

Wednesday 4 March 2009

I WANT SOME OF THAT!

Anybody get the Look magazine today?

If not then what are you waiting for? I got mine and how pleased I am that I did! 
No guys I don't work for Look nor am I trying to get a job with them! I'm just loving what's inside the mag. Put it this way, It had me dashing over to my Mac' card at the ready. So what was this item that had me wanting to part with my cash? A coat! But not just any coat a stunning coat with a even more stunning little price tag. £89.oo from Principles ( I must add I don't shop here and do not own anything from this store ) Don't get me wrong I'm not saying principles is rubbish! Its just somewhere I have never shopped. 
Back to my coat ( YOU SEE THE WAY I'M ALREADY REFERRING TO IT AS MIND )
It's a coat you can wear for anything it's sleek black and white tone make this coat easy to dress up or down. Has a nice waist belt to give you that look. You know the mmmm
look classic yet very sexy. This one is nothing less then a winner for me and mines ordered.  Check it out in Look magazine the weekly fashion mag that's pocket money at £1.50. Principles coat displayed on page 60. Not got the mag? buy yours at www.look.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment