claire's baby

Sunday 15 March 2009

My little princess won!

YIPPEE :)

Yes my little girl Alice won the Blingee competition for the best girl.
This competition is run on the blingee site were I created and blinged my princesses photo. I posted the image on the post Nothing short of a princess a few days back. You don't really win a prize, but you are awarded with a badge in which you collect and proudly display on your page:))
Well I'm happy with that. It was just nice to know her image had won even though we entered the competition only a few days before it ended. Telling Alice was a delight. She had a huge smile spread from cheek to cheek. Bless her.
So I fault what the hell let's enter a few more. So that's what I did.
It was nice to enjoy some non serious fun. I entered one of the Dog and one of my little man. They close in a few more days so will inform you on the latest once I hear.
I'm giggling now ;)

Guys trust me on this one, It's a cool, fun site and worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment