claire's baby

Thursday 5 March 2009

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE UP THE MAGIC.

It's all them little things in life that make the magic you fell in your heart. 
Don't you agree?
Whenever my children draw me a picture or they star in a school play that's when I fell most lucky to be alive. You can give me a designer handbag, Chloe dress, Gucci shoes but it still would never compare! although I would never say no to any of the above!
My point is when you have something that you have longed for a sports car or a Holiday in the most amazing place on earth and you fell that felling of happiness. But if you were told you only had weeks to live you would in fact discover how much more the little things compared to the big things make you happy. Guys I'm not dieing but after reading so much in the papers about jade Goody and her losing battle to cancer just makes you think. Jade is a young mum, just a year older then myself! And I know no  one can ever Begin to know what this young woman is going through unless they are or have been through it. But I know like jade if it was me! The hurt of never seeing my children grow up would be the hardest thing in the world. As jade has said in many interviews. When you have life you take it for grunted. Jade holds on to the little things with both hands. We should all take a look at ourselves and ask do we appreciate the little things that make up the magic? I know I do! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment