claire's baby

Sunday 19 April 2009

T-SHIRTS 4 AUTISM

Is my life crazy ? Well it's as crazy as any other mother of two, a hubby and dog!

Am I complaining ? Hell no! I wouldn't have my life any other way I just love it! The Kids are back at school tomorrow after this long two week Easter break. It's been eventful that's for sure, but I'm looking forward to the break ( What mummy isn't ? ) So just what am I going to do with all my time? Design T-shits for autism that's what. This is something that I have been planning for sometime now but just can't seem to find the time! As most know autism is something very close to my heart ( My son has Asperger's ) and as most already know I love art, So lets put the two together and we have ourselves a fantastic idea. 

I'm hopping to have my designs completed within the next few weeks or so and I can't wait to set the wheels in motion. I have a few options on who I will use to help me with my product, my favorite being Zazzle ( A top rated site within the net ) I plan to design 10 ideas and go on to use four or five. I really can't wait. If anybody Is interested in my designs stay tuned as I will post my finished and chosen designs onto the blog and you can all give your opinions.

1 comment: