claire's baby

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Now get hotmail on iphone

The new hotmail app on the iphone.
Good news for all the iphone users that have a hotmail account. You can now get your hotmail straight to your iphone via the new app form apps store itunes.
The app is called Mbox mail and for a limited time it's half price £2.99. Yes I agree the £5.99 is a little steep, but I have tyred just about every way to get my hotmail straight to my iphone and It's just not happening! So my advice would be to grab this quick before it goes back to it's regular price of £5.99.

With a 4 and a half stars out off a possible five here are a few of Mbox mails features
Handles multiple hotmail accounts
Move messages between folders
Add, edit and delete folders
Mail is kept in sync with the web including read/unread flags
Access windows contacts
password protection
send and receive pictures
Save pictures to photo album

And much more. So don't take my word for it check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment