claire's baby

Tuesday 7 April 2009

THE BEST BIRTHDAY

NO I WAS NOT OUT PARTYING, WHO DOES ON A MONDAY NIGHT ? I WAS DOING SOMETHING WAY BETTER!

Yes I was doing sod all, but spending time with my family and children, who gave me a wonderful day. The children gave me some fantastic home made cards. Little man got me a little plant with purple Flowers. He got this all by himself why out with my sister on Sunday. Alice gave me the cutest bear, and later that day they both greeted me with some stunning red roses. Hubby got me a stunning diamond bracelet and my mum gave me some diamond earrings, a to die for over sized handbag and some lush bath and body products. My dad visited with treats and on the whole it was a fantastic, wonderful day. 

SO THANK YOU EVERYONE IT REALLY WAS A WONDERFUL DAY.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!
    tina

    ReplyDelete