claire's baby

Tuesday 2 June 2009

ME AND PREGNANCY


So yes I'm expecting a baby, and as I have said before I'm over the moon.
I'm now 14 weeks gone, and my energy levels are rising (God I hated felling so tired ) So I'm hoping that I will now be able to give my blog some much needed attention. So yes from now on you can expect a little bit of pregnancy chat ( I hope that's cool with you guys ) 

So how am I dealing with the whole pregnancy thing ? Great, so far so good. I was lucky that I have barley had any sickness. However tiredness has been an issue as well as the odd mood swing. I also managed to give up the big bad cigarette :) Yes I did this with my other children but I have always returned to the horrid habit. I'm hoping this time will be different and once the baby is born smoking will not be a habit I choose to indulge in.

My biggest issue seems to be my changing body shape. I just can't seem to enjoy these changes. I swear I have to stop looking at those pregnancy magazines. All the woman seem to remain slim with a nice tidy bump. I was a slim size 8 less then 12 weeks ago and since I have become pregnant I seem to have ballooned all over. I think maybe a stone could of been gained so far, Am I eating more ? Maybe! But not a great deal. Maybe it's due to it being my 3rd pregnancy ( So the midwife informs me ) My bump is kinda cute just a little BIG for 14 weeks.  I also want to share my wonderful scan picture with you all. I had forgotten how amazing it is to see your little bubba growing inside you. I really did enjoy the scan and can't wait to my next scan ( where yes I find out the baby's sex ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment