claire's baby

Sunday 30 August 2009

Busy mummy


So I am now almost 27 weeks pregnant! Wow has time flown by.
I'm huge now and felling like a whale Lol but hay I'm really looking forward to bringing another child into the world. I'm a very proud mummy!

Giovanni and Alice are really looking forward to meeting their baby brother:) They both love to fell his kicks and punches and watch my tummy make all sorts of weird wonderful shapes. It's almost September and the children are returning to school after a long hot summers holiday. They both seem to be looking forward to meeting their new teacher for the new school year. Yes I am a touch concerned about my little man Giovanni. As most of you know he has Aspergers a type of autism! He is not very good with change and has never been very keen on the whole school thing. He also has sleeping problems and they have seemed to get worse a little over the school break. I'm sure with some hard work I will be able to get him into the new routine for school. It's always a hard one for us having such a long school break as it's hard getting little man back into his old routine.

So yes with all that has been going on things have been a little busy at home. But I would not change a thing having my two children and one on the way is wonderful :) I just hope that my house is finished and the kids are all settled by the time baby no3 arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment