claire's baby

Friday 17 July 2009

SWINE FLU IS EVERYWHERE:(

We just can't seem to get away from it! It's everywhere! There is nowhere left to hide:(
Swine flu is out to get us.

So a few days ago I found out that there are a few cases of swine flu at my children's school. A parent told my partner that their child had been taken ill with the flu. I phoned the children's school ( Reason being was I was due to attend a meeting there and I'm pregnant and at a higher risk) To my horror the school confirmed that yes there had been a couple of cases to date. I felt angry that it was another parent that had told me. If I had not of known then I would of attended the meeting. Thing is I was also felling ill this day. Reason being was I had eaten something that upset me. After speaking to my doctor I was advised NOT to attend the meeting. Since I found out two days ago I have not sent the children to school! For one I am scared stiff off my children catching the flu. ( Who would care for them? ) Then there is the fact I'm still sick and have sent them to a family members house for a few days. Am I being over the Top??????
I really don't know? All I do know is my family are my family! My children and unborn child should in my eyes remain at home well and safe. I know we can't hide forever but for now I'm gonna at least try!

No comments:

Post a Comment